Software Engineering Internship - Boston MA or Davidson NC
Our next openings start in January 2020. We will start considering applicants in December 2019.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with undergraduates and individuals pursuing a graduate degree in computer science, data science, or other fields. Our internship program is a fantastic way for aspiring professionals to gain experience working in a team-oriented environment and acquire new technical skills. We seek individuals who are mature, motivated, and want to build their technology skills.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Computer Science, Data Science, or relevant field
- Available for a 6 month (co-op program) or July-August (summer program) commitment
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Ability to work effectively in a professional, small-company environment
- Support current development projects with specific implementation or infrastructure tasks
- Design and implementation of a solo project related to data analytics, visualization, or interactive web application
- Work effectively on project teams using agile practices
- Basic proficiency working in Linux or MacOS X, including use of command line interface and shell scripting
- Relevant experience or coursework in web application development
- Pay is based on overall personal and academic experience, but generally $15 - $20 per hour
- Opportunity for full-time employment after graduation
Boston, MA or Davidson, NC
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity at Quoin, please apply with a cover letter with salary expectation and resume - Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. No third party responses, please.